HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATTHEW?

Hits

Hit Counter
Free Counter


Don't feel like you're in the right place? Leave.

October 29, 2009

I'll Miss...

oh my worrd.... twoo oneee.... I'm soo gonna miss everyone and everything... all the little bits of fun and laughter that we shared over these two years... all the times of emoing and punishment (fucking 2k word essay)...the disturbing the teachers.... the joking with teachers... the absolutely COUNTLESS hours of laughter we've had.... the movies we watched... the also COUNTLESS insults hurled at each others... I'm gonna miss the little things, like coming to class in the morning and realizing the light's off... the smuggling stuff for each other... the actioning whenever i answer a teacher's question... the looking at nicholas with contempt when he answers a teachers question... the saying "sai!" "sai!", whenever something goes wrong... the saying ahma ahma, whenever somebody refers to victor... ... its all these little thing that make up the beauty of 2-1,09.. which is FUN.... F is for Friends who do stuff together, U is for U and me, N is for aNywhere and aNytime down here in the deep blue seaaaa.... I LOVE TWO-ONE!!!

Graduation(Friends Forever)-Vitamin C:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdKqMJ0O88I