Not following in Nicholas' footsteps or anything, but i also have to apologise to some people. I spent 10 minutes reflecting in a corner today, and i realised that i offeneded quite a lot of people.
First and foremost, I need to say sorry toOliver, cause I always looked down on him acedemically, and just can't believe it when he gets higher than me. So I am sincerely sorry, Oliver. i know all of us are very smart...
Secondly, sorry to Matthew, cause i always somehow offend him almost everyday, just for the kicks of it. Stuff like insulting him, smacking him all that. I finally understand when you say that nobody is perfect. I need to be more humble. Thanks Matthew, and sorry.
I also need to apologise to Alex, cause i also offend him sometimes, very sorry. Sorry for looking down on you, teasing you, etc. etc. So sorry.
I would also like to apologise to people like Daniel Foo and Darryl yeo cause I criticised them for hardly any reason on my old blog. So sorry.
And EVERYONE in our beloved class, sorry for ever offending you or something like that.
L.K.X.

