This blog is for all 2-1 people to read and post about and everyone has a fair share of what he has to say and his opinion and all that shit. So anyone who wants to be authors or admin please gimme your blogger email (if you have one) or just your msn email. If you don't have an email, then fcuk off, noob. Lol jkjk. Anyways, authors please leave behind a signature or whatever like me when I end my posts by putting a LOlz there. You can do whatever you want, like The Matthew or .Kaijiun and whatever you can imagine. I need a hardworking guy to be an admin to add all the gadget thingys such as the chatbox and the playlist. Come to think of it, we don't need a playlist, here's what you do.
Step 1: Go to this blog.
Step 2: Open itunes.
Step 3: Play songs of your choice so that you can enjoy quality music of your taste.
Get it? Anyways, I would appreciate it if all of you do not CRITICIZE anyone from our class or Catholic High, cause this blog is open to all. Imagine if you insult someone and he sees this blog. Then the following day you're screwed. So please. If you do anything wrong I will remove you!!! Haha, admin's privilege? Anyway, please blog whenever you feel like it. And P.S. Why-criticise is going to be deleted on Monday cause I don't want a sad event to ruin my birthday on Sunday. Presents everyone... LOlz

