HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATTHEW?

Hits

Hit Counter
Free Counter


Don't feel like you're in the right place? Leave.

August 21, 2009

Illegal downloading music

Critic here. L.K.X.
Matthew told me on Monday or sometime then that the government had come up with this RETARDED law that downloading music is illegal and we are given three chances. When we use up all the chances, the government would cancel the internet connection to the house and then we would have to get another Internet Provider Service or whatever. You know what I think? I think it's complete bullshit. Almost everyone downloads music from the web and if they all break this freaking shit law, no more internet. Complete havoc everywhere cause everyone loses connection with the world. I predict that more than 80% of Singapore would need to get new ISP or whatever. So everyone will gather outside the government house and create a riot and call it the fcuking law riot. Whatever, seriously this law is crap and I think the government is purposely trying to make our lives miserable. Well, I hope everyone posts good stuff and not that Oliverrrr post where he should just put it in the chatbox. Seriously, everyone, speak your minds here. LOlz