L.K.X.
I felt that today was eventful enough to post, so here I am. Of course I am not dumb enough to post about [%*. $(#] telling us not to blog/talk/internet about the [%7#$^ *5$%*(@!] incident. So firstly, ACC. Do you get the feeling that our ACC teacher was acting today? He emphasized that he was smart/cool/strong like 5 times in 45 minutes, OMG man. I'm sorry I can't post properly cause this is an open blog and if some teacher sees this, GG!! So ya. Our ACC teacher was freaking act today, more than ever. So secondly, Science centre trip. Darren was disappointed that we went to another teacher today, I hope you get my hint? And the experiment was sorta interesting and sorta boring too. And did you see the teacher's fingernails? Vomit green, disgusting man. Seriously. And I got 70% ethanol on my hand and it felt tingly, is it because it's highly acidic or what? Never mind after the thing that happened about [%$. %(&] scolding us, me Matthew Joshua Alex Gordon Darren Leon Brendan went to play basketball at the school court. After that, me Alex Gordon Darren managed to sneak some *stuff* from the cooling box outside the P.E. Office and the thing tasted awesome. Cause it's a freebie. Anything free always tastes good, in my opinion. Anything I missed out that was significant today? Please put it in the chat box thingy.
P.S. Any people want songs on the playlist, look for Wen Xuan. Polls go to Nicholas. Anything else, don't look for me, look for Joshua, Oliver and the other contributors. Don't disturb me. LOlz

