Oh yes. Something I forgot. L.K.X. here, BTW. Get Sexy by Sugarbabes, album TBA. It's a nice song, but the artist sux. Let me show you some of the lyrics from this song.
1. 'If I had a dime (dime) For every single time (time) These boys stop and stare (stare) I'd be a billionaire.'
2. 'Cause I'm too sexy in this club Too sexy in this club So sexy it hurts.'
3. Silly boys They lovin' me so much Silly boys You can look but you can't touch Silly boys I ain't got no time to talk Silly boys Just shut up and watch me walk.'
You get what I mean? These sluts(pardon me) think that they are very hot and whatever shit. I tell you that they although quite young (24, 25, 26), there's seriously no big deal about them. Taylor Swift pwns them flat. LOl. Anyway, would you seriously want to touch them? Who wants to stare at them? Maybe cause they're relatively famous (compared to you and me), so I think that they have BIG HEADS and GIANT EGOS. So I hate them, and I'm sure you do too, right? Lol I know this post sucks but I HAVE to tell you about these 'sugarbabes' and hope that you understand me so ya. LOlz

